Thursday, October 27, 2005

Freedom of Speech

"he blocked links from this site because you are an asshole.you can guide people through these without giving the answers.anyways, keep up the good work...you're good at what you do.asshole "

I just recieved this comment. I want to thank you for your feedback. I apreciate you visiting my blog site and I hope to hear from you soon. Ill trying to keep up the good work, but ive been real busy with a lot of things. I apreciate your support.

thanks again yours truly,

-frvadesolved

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, some people are weird.

anyway, good work. :)

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Same here. I could never do this myself anyway. If people want to cheat, then they should. There's now way frvade can block everyone from cheating... Cheaters don't get the satisfaction of beating the game like people that do it themselves do.
Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home