Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cerebral-X

Alot of people have emailed me asking to put up the Cerebral-X answers. I spoke with the guy who created the site and he seemed like a real good guy so im not sure if its fair to put them up. I would like to hear from you guys. If you guys want me to start posting the answers please let me know by posting comments about this. Again I really like Cerebral-X site, highly recommend it to anyone. If you want me to post the answers please leave comments and Ill think about it. Or if you like, start posting them in the message boards by signing up and then ill see if ill post them on the main page.

Thank you,
FrvadeSolved

13 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't do it.
just play for u self
;)

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you post only some hint?

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea. just post hints..

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post your hints/thought process, but leave out the actual answer. That's my suggestion anyway. :)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CX levels may take time to solve, but they are so much fun that it would be a shame to spoil them

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please leave some hints or thought processors maybe you could email some hints to me my email is repko916@localnet.com

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah .. or at least some hints

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think hints are good, but leave out the answers. Like something to get us on the right track.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hints to get past some of the things.

Also, include tips on View Source and Binary code and all that...

With this blog it's almost like you blurt out the answers...

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya you should post the answers

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do it

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post the answers

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Cerebral-X is down now. Do you still have the answers? I may never know the answer to the riddle that I have been stuck on for years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home